Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday Never Hesitates

I know the lyric is "Sunday always comes too late" but I found this one more appropriate. I was gonna throw some photos up from the weekend. Just let me.

P1250393

We had the Hartsuikers over. The boys played Mario Kart and Laura & I finally found someone who was worse at it than us. Of course they're 2 and 5 but that shouldn't factor in. We ate English muffin pizzas and apple cider donuts. They actually worked well together. Let's do it again soon. Whatcha doing tomorrow?

1296439097041

We settled in for what would be an early evening of Dexter and probably some kale soup when I got a call from my father that my brother had been admitted to the hospital. He had woken up early in the morning with quite a high fever and was not feeling himself. With his history of medical issues it was quickly determined that the ER would be best and off they went. So after calling Melissa we decided our efforts would be best put to use visiting. We had heard he was not doing well and quite out of his mind. I didn't expect much of a visit, but instead got a the full-on 3rd degree about my new car and the status of our debilitated truck and witnessed his classic nurse abuse. So it was safe to say he was feeling better. From what I've heard today his recovery is coming right along, and should be moved out of the ICU soon. It was good to feel like our visit was welcome and we even got to spend a little time with the new nephew Dylan, who Yuula just finds hilarious.

1296436602612
1296437595492
1296437049674

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Ha ..looks like everyone was enjoying a little bit of Dylan...and visa versa....