Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lemonade de la Braids



So when Travis had his humdinger blog I/he started "girl friday's song of the week". I enjoyed it then and really enjoyed going back 4 years later now and looking at what I was listening to and why I thought it was good. BUT I failed at that because I was not good at the schedule of a weekly event such as that. SO. This is just the song of the...... I may do one daily, weekly, monthly, maybe even 2 a day. Who knows really. All I know is that I don't want to make any promises that I may not be able to keep.

I am back to work now. Which means I spend about 10 hours a week in commute. The way I see it...that is a lot of music. Friday- Travis gave me a mix for my ride in like he does every now and then...and I truly enjoyed it. This song stuck out for me. It made me wish it was summer time and the windows were down. But you know its a good song when you can't turn your radio up loud enough and you turn red in the face from singing it(off key of course). That's right I'm a lunatic when I'm alone. But that song for me made my day today. I think I listened to it 6 or 7 times- the drum beat did it for me. Nice and simple.

enjoy.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

I can just see you driving and singing at the top of your lungs...music is the best in the car when you are alone...keep enjoying...being a lunatic is a good thing.... ;)