Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tanenbaum Down

P1250265
Trying to see what she'd look like with red hair.

Mom's home from work today. I imagine there'll be a good sleep-in followed by massive amounts of couch cuddling and floor play. Mother has picked up some gifts for the baby this week too, just a pink tutu and some boo-boo bunnies. I'm sure those will work their way into the fold.

P1250267
P1250304

Either way, the tables have turned and we got Yuula 2to1, so she better bring her A-game.

1295958639522

I also know that we are gonna try very hard to take down this Christmas tree. I like to keep it up as long as possible (one year I made it to April) but I think Laura has been lying about watering it because it feels like a porcupine. It's always a sad day when you tear down the holiday decorations, mainly because you gotta find someplace to put them, but every time we take stuff out of this house and free up some space... it's like a home enema.

1295958701710

No comments: