Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Soothing Sounds Of Suction

P1250312

I know it seems like I'm really holding onto this Christmas stuff. I can't help it. It's my favorite time of the year and I have trouble letting it go. But it's let go. The well packed totes are stored 10 miles away, the tree is back in the outdoors and there's not a twinkle to be found.

P1250319

We always think we won't make a mess dragging the tree out but it just seems like those pine needles are jumping from a sinking ship. Our carpet was green temporarily yesterday. Gives us good reason to get between the cracks. There are lots of cracks.



I guess winter cleaning doesn't excite Yuula.

Indoor picnic.
P1250322

2 comments:

g said...

I can't believe you thing tinsel is so terribly mess?

Travis said...

The pine needles are up. We're still picking up tinsel from last years Christmas since we didn't use any this year.