Sunday, January 2, 2011

Losing May Be Best

I should've gotten a Yuula a calendar for Christmas because apparently she has her days mixed up. She must've thought yesterday was New Year's Eve because she stayed up partying all.... night...... long. We are keeping her up today so she's good an tired and able to sleep tonight. She's gonna learn that lesson on in life.


That's not really the source of my frustration right now tho. It's the last Sunday of the regular season, the Giants need to win to move on, along with the Packers losing and it looks like I'm not gonna be able to watch along. Instead I can watch two pointless games that have no meaning to the playoffs whatsoever. Nicely done Blue Ridge. But considering the way their season's been going I'm thinking that it may be for the best. I'm going to go ahead and say that Green Bay will beat the Bears, the Giants will figure out how to lose to the God awful Redskins and I can stop caring about the the NFL season and sit back and enjoy the playoffs. To expect another 6th seed run at the Super Bowl would be unrealistic. And as of right now, I'm looking forward to a shower and some Swedish beef curry.

No comments: