Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We Steal Grapes/Pest Past Pist

Productive day. Got a lot done at work (til Dave's computer deleted the files) and thanks to Laura the Christmas decor has been completely removed from house. Twenty bucks we find a Santa statue hiding on a shelf sometime in July. We try. Once that girl has a task in mind there's no stopping her. I just hope someday she doesn't decide that she wants me dead. Dark I know. Probably because we've been watching Dexter every night. I think we're seven episodes in. Pretty good stuff. Hooked I think. Something to hold us over til the new season of Weeds comes out. Even tho the opening credits have Laura convinced we've already seen each episode. It just makes me hungry. I bought a few grapefruits today because of it. Also finally convinced Laura to mix up some pesto for dinner. I dropped a hint with a food processor at Christmas. Tonight it paid off. Delicious garlic/basil chicken with whole grain pesto pasta followed by a handful of pistachios. I'm not making that up. Pesto Pasta Pistachio. Totally accidental. Oh yeah and Laura stole grapes too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: