Thursday, January 13, 2011

Soup For Breakfast?

P1240751

Snow means a warm breakfast, my favorite. Laura woke up the yesterday, grabbed a pot and threw it on the stove. I got excited. What did she have in store? Banana oatmeal? Perhaps a breakfast soufflé? When she began to chop pieces off a giant ham and pour a tub of soaked beans in the pot I lost my appetite. She was excited to make her soup. It's her second soup this week.

P1240762

It is a delicious soup. I taste tested it when I came in from plowing the driveway. Tough work but I like the cold. And we did get our warm breakfast. Cream of wheat sprinkled with fresh berries. The red and purple kind.

P1240773
P1240771

Yuula seemed interested but when the opportunity presented itself, she couldn't follow thru. We're gonna have to work on that. Maybe she can learn from the cats.

P1240836
P1240837

No comments: