Thursday, January 6, 2011

Increasingly Impedingly

1294347526478
Woke up this morning to a broken pellet stove. After I tore it apart I realized that I didn't know what I was doing, looking for or how to fix what could possibly be wrong with it. This is after I tore it apart that I realized this. Then I got a call from Kevin so he could walk me thru the system upgrades, which I've been working towards since Monday, backing up and moving files & programs. When I started to completely reboot my system, which by the way is now complete empty, no nothing, I got a call from Dave to get some work done on some jobs we've been doing since before Christmas. Only problem now is, I don't have a functioning computer. I am in the process of rebooting all things work-related, and personal items, but these things take time. I got enough done that I can write this. That was easy enough. But I am cold.

At the same time, Laura is out on the town looking at new cars. We both planned to go today, but with the perfect storm touching down this morning, I decided to stay home and get some work done while Yuula takes her mom around town to gather some intel on buying a new vehicle. We don't know much about anything right now. But as we speak they are one their way home to pick me up and look at one. Laura got herself worked up about one, so we'll go see what we can see. I think it's the heated seats that sunk their hooks in. Let's hope getting out of the living room will shine a new light on the day, which is almost over by the way.

No comments: