Sunday, January 23, 2011

Routinely Drawn To Underdogs

Green Bay Packers Vs. Chicago Bears - 3pm ET
021984>bear

Good rivalry going on here. They already played twice this season and as tho it were scripted they each won one. So this is the tie breaker, and wouldn't you know it the winner goes on to the Super Bowl. Should be good, what with Aaron Rogers hi precision and cool & calculated run offense picking up first downs galore and Jay Cutler spraying the field as if he were using a pumpkin catapult just praying one of his receivers are in the area to snatch it. And c'mon, Devin Hester has got to run one back, escpecially if this is the Bears last game this season. But I got them by 4 over Green Bay. I like it, it's a good story. Bad team at the start turns it around. But the Packers have been pretty persistent. Almost annoyingly. I think the city wins it for them in Chicago.


New York Jets Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - 6:30 pm ET
West_side_story_jets2193163

I don't have to tell you that the natural selection here is the Steelers. But I would really like to see a different team, one that hasn't won twice in the past 5 years, be successful. Plus I hate Rapelischeater™. That's what Laura & I call him. We made it up. I think ESPN should adopt it. I could collect royalties or maybe have an occasional guest spot on Around The Horn with Tony Reali. Either way, I'm going out o a limb and taking the Jets by 3. If I had to put actual money down on this, I may not be so brave.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

even though we are in different living rooms in different states we will be rooting for the same teams....only u would come up with the pics for the teams...

Go BEARS..
J E T S JETS JETS JETS....

Travis said...

When I said Jets by 3, I meant they'd have to use 3 quarterbacks.