Tuesday, February 8, 2011

She's The Jinx All Along

1297034440404

Good game Sunday. The team we wanted to win did. Figured out the secret weapon. Laura is a jinx. Whatever team she roots for loses. So she was Steelers all the way. Big development of the night is I didn't stuff myself full of nasty food that would make me feel like puking all the way home. I did polish off the chipotle Doritos but, it's the end of the season. I probably won't see another bag of those til baseball opening day. Oh dreaded opening day.

1297035623835

Grandma & Grandpa were in Heaven, wrestling over who would hold who when. They each got their required monthly amount of hold time, but I know we need to make plans for a full day of baby exposure.

1297035698426

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

fun day had by all...lots of food, football, and family...we realized monday that we didn't see any of the commercials that were being rehashed on talk shows...missed alot of the game...but ...our time with our grandbabies was the best...better than any TV around...
Love our babies...all of them little and grown... :)