Thursday, February 17, 2011

On The Matter Of Days

P1250691

I feel like I lost a day there. That'll happen from time to time when the days replicate themselves. This is not a complaint. Everyone could afford to lose a day or two now and then. I think there's too many days as it is. I call for a 4 day week. Nice and even. Obviously keep Friday, Saturday & Sunday, and then we'll keep Tuesday too. It's Laura's day off. Try that calendar on for size.

These photos were taken today. Or was it yesterday? I know it was this week.

P1250680
P1250716
P1250708
P1250682


Did I tell you guys we were on the news? I mean we weren't, but we were interviewed. We were crossing Main Street on Tuesday from the shady side of the street to the warm and in front of Siamsa's we were stopped by a reporter who stuck a microphone is our faces and asked how the weather's been treating us. The discussion veered into talks about road conditions and the effectiveness of community plowing. We were then videotaped strolling down the sidewalk trying to look normal. Apparently we didn't pull it off tho because I don't think it aired, unless it's for some future piece they'll be running this summer or sticking it in a time capsule and burying it beneath town square.

No comments: