Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wireless Technology Killed The Rattle

P1250397

Yuula's got some new favorite toys. Sophie still makes her laugh when she gallops over her tummy and she never leaves home without her plastic keys (obviously) but a girls gotta broaden her horizons.

P1250405

Her newest favorites are wireless in nature. Namely the phone and the remote. We have four remotes but she only likes the one for the TV. I think because of the colors. You can't tell because I only have that black & white photo but I'm giving you the opportunity to use your imagination here. I can't do it all people.

1296501014070

At this rate we're going to have to get her a helicopter for her 3rd birthday.

She's also taken an extreme liking to this little foam O. That's what I call it. Foam-O. She gets it in her mouth and goes ballistic. I'm surprised it survived yesterday.

P1250395

Only problem is she kinda refuses to hold it in her hands while she gnaws on it so naturally it rolls/flings out of her mouth every 7.3 seconds and she, thinking the world has now come to a end, has a conniption fit. Even when the thing only goes as far as her chest or stuck with spit to the top of her head, it is now my duty to retrieve and reinsert. After one day, I hate Foam-O.

P1250412

She was scooting pretty mightily yesterday as well, in all directions but forward. She's best at backwards. Scooted herself right into the corner. Would've kept going right under the staircase if that darn rocker wasn't there.

P1250415

Laura is home today. I love these days. Gonna snow a lot. I smell the soup already.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

the girl is too funny..love foam O on her forehead..
and ...backwards is always the perferred direction ...not sure why..then sideways..around in circles...and then eventually forward...
enjoy you warm day at home...