Friday, February 11, 2011

Couscous Is Tinsel

P1250648

When Laura's at working my meals are less than exciting. Tonight I made some couscous and threw in a can of creamed corn. It was surprisingly delicious. Of course in my attempt to transfer couscous from container to measuring cup to pot to bowl there are little cous everywhere. I'm sure we'll be sweeping up pieces thru the summer.

Yuula's been up pretty much all day. She should sleep like a log tonight. Baby log. Tomorrow we all get up and head out in the morning. It's that time of the week for me. Time to leave the house. It happens every seven or so days and you know what? I am fine with that. I don't do well in the big cruel world. Or it doesn't do well in me. Besides, who else is gonna pick up all this tinsel all day?

No comments: