Monday, February 14, 2011

Think Thaw Thoughts

1297543605876

I love the snow. I love the cold and the winter weather and wearing sweaters and longjohns and being under a pile of blankets at night, but I'll be damned if, for the first time in my life, I have the worst case of spring fever. It's most definitely because of the conversations Laura & I have had over the past few days concerning the future if our harvest and the rearrangement of our yard, all leading up to Yuula's one year bash, which by the way, you are all invited to. I am just itching to get out there and mow and rake and dig and pick and on and on. It couldn't have come at a better time. It's not raining today but the ice melting off the rood makes it seem like it is. The pile of snow on the back deck is receding and I am getting out my work gloves. This is gonna be the thaw to end them all.

No comments: