Friday, February 25, 2011

Poor Man Pays Twice

1298645232728

That's an old Russian proverb and it couldn't apply to us more. We're on our third vacuum since living in this house in less than as many years. We buy crappy ones that can't handle our degree of refuse therefore breaking them in a variety of ways. Good thing Laura likes vacuum shopping.

1298648093030

And while Mom & Dad were choring around the house today we decided it was a good time to break out the playpen and see how she fared. We dropped a few of her toys in there and cushioned her bum and she was happy as a lark. Looks like we got a new station to work into the daily routine.

george

While we were tidying up I caught wind of the concert for George Harrison streaming online for free today. I dialed up the Google TV and we had it in surround & HD. Now I know why we got this thing. Great show. Yuula likes Ravi Shankar. Go figure. But I forgot how many of George's songs I loved. Gonna have to revisit this some weekend. You can watch it online here for the next 13 hours. Or this may be enough...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love :) did I tell you about visiting the Lake Shrine in Pacific Palisades in CA where GH's memorial service was held? It was very cool, you guys should definitely go if you make it out that way...I think I have pictures of it on fb - d