Sunday, February 13, 2011

Closure Is Coming

I didn't exactly wake up excited about today. Glad to go down to see my parents, but not to sift thru rubble for a potential gem. I knew there was a couple hidden treasures. I don't know if I found them all. Don't know that I ever will. That became abundantly clear today, now that a clock is ticking. Now it's about balancing sentimental value with available space. I would've bagged a whole lot more today but I chose to snap the photo and leave it be. Like this horse. It reminded me of being 6 in Toms River and for some reason I thought my sister tried to sell it to some neighborhood youths, but now that I think about, I think we are the ones who bought it at a yardsale, I remember riding him down the street. I think he was 75 cents. We used to brush his hair.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: