Monday, February 7, 2011

scitter scatter


It's been a crazy day today. Starting with the van this morning...but boy oh boy- that sure has screwed with my day. I came into work late thus having to deal with the wrath of Marge...that's right she's back. She made me very aware of the fact that there is no ice down here. She then proceeded to tell me I should have used kitty litter and when I replied "where am I supposed to get kitty litter from" she looked at me dumbfounded and for once had no response. I suppose no response is better than a stupid one right? She is quite an amazing lady that one. I have been trying to avoid management today. We had our weekly meeting today. I was told that a customer complained about the Saturday night manager on the website survey. They said I was rude and looked like I didn't want to be there. It was left at 6:49 pm barely 4 hours into my shift and they were right about me not wanting to be here. That's probably not a good thing considering we have our yearly reviews on the 15th of this month....I have to do my self review tomorrow...on my day off.
Monday is a day of stupid projects and trying to clean up the store from the weekend crowds. It's a vicious cycle of which I want out. I have been hiding out in my clearance aisle trying to look busy waiting for Marge to leave, once she leaves then I can leave. I wouldn't dare leave before her, that would be a "career ruiner". So here I sit waiting. It's been a long day. Those scatter rugs have been watching me all day. I don't want to pick them up its too much work and they just get messed up 5 minutes later. These people are animals.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

OOPPPSSSS...I said the same thing to Travis about the litter...thinking that you might have some left from your once apon a time indoor kitties...sorry...

Travis said...

haha no. she wanted me to go to the store to get some to put under my car.....buuuuut I was stuck. shes crazy...