Monday, March 7, 2011

Cosby Said It Would Happen

Relatively uneventful day. Yuula had a checkup this morning. Height and weight levelled off a touch. Still a melon head tho. And two shots today. The nurse stuck her renegade style. Yuula didn't even have a chance to cry. Maybe just one tear. Then I spent the rest of the day staring at a computer screen and deleting lines at 1/16 inch intervals. I may have gone blind. I guess the most interesting development has to do with crap. I call it that now, instead of calling it poop, because Yuula has reached that point I was warned about so many years ago by Bill Cosby. Her poop stinks. Therefore, it's crap.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

what did Laura eat?

Mom and Dad said...

an after thought.....could have been some of those ingredients in that omlet on sunday...