Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Flip Flop Apocalypse

isaac-newton

How embarrassing for you History Channel. For years now you've been telling us that the end of the word is coming. You were so sure of yourself, on December 21st 2012 you said, mark your calendars! In your programs you told of a series of events that would lead to the untimely, yet mostly deserved, end of the human race and while none of those things have happened, it seems you got egg on your face. So yesterday I happened to tune into a new program about a new prediction about a new date for the end of time. This time it comes from Isaac Newton. Playing it safe and using the name of a well respected physicist, mathematician & astronomer is not giving you any more validity. Nice try. But I watched and followed the logic, Newton deciphering the Book of Daniel, finding hidden code and using that code to add and subtract numbers from cryptic event descriptions throughout history. Oh boy. This one's a doozy. Read for yourself...

ms01

Long story short, it's 2060. No exact date, just a year. So we got time folks. I'm guessing I'll be dead, or too old to care, so I'll just make sure Yuula knows. I think I'm boycotting this apocalypse countdown phenomenon. I read this morning that the Mayan calendar predicted the earthquake & tsunami in Japan. If that were true well then you guys are just jerks for not saying it last week. That's why we deserve to be wiped out.I vote for the zombie version tho.

No comments: