Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Zoyla Oh Boyla

P1250969

Remember yesterday when we said we brought our two girl cats in to get spayed? Yeah well only one got spayed. Gabukobiwe. The other, Zoyla, she got neutered. Whoops. We thought he was a girl. I'm not sure why. I don't ever remember checking. I do however remember the stray males form the neighborhood courting her/him hard over the winter. I thought we even caught him/her one time in the act under my truck. Some kinda weird cat swinger society going on up here in the mountains I guess. If we had known, we wouldn't have gotten the surgery done. Kinda wish they had told us before they took out the knife. Can't cry over already snipped junk.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

A neutered cat is a good cat....he will not run away and get into trouble now.

Mom and Dad said...

Zoyla...may need more to his name...looks like he is saying..."what the hell?" poor boy..so do you have to keep the in for a while...