Sunday, March 13, 2011

Death To The Wiggles

KIDS_wiggles

How is it that I have 82,000 songs on my iTunes, 9,000 CDs and over 400 records and all day long the only song in my head is "Big Red Car" by the Wiggles? I wanna strangle these guys but Yuula loves them. Frigin Aussies. Who do they think they are with four guitars? Broken Social Scene? I don't know what it is about these shows. They creep me out a little bit. Plus I'm pretty sure that Captain Feathersword is Colin Farrell. I hope she likes Keith Hernandez this much.

1300027394519

2 comments:

Rich said...

You haven't lived until you've seen The Wiggles in concert. Quite an event.
You should try The Imagination Movers on Disney...the same idea, but much more diverse and entertaining songs. Plus I have the hots for Nina, their neighbor who appears in every episode.
Wait. I'm debating the merits of kid music......

Mom and Dad said...

she is so chillin....lol...you should try PBS..I found Sesame St...Dinasaur Train..and a couple other fairly good shows for Dylan...sorry..no Mr. Rogers...but the show with Ringo as a train..for the name is still on...