Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Needy Breed

After Laura faked an injury last which became what essentially added up to a five day weekend I've had a pretty needy baby on ny hands the past two days. She gets spoiled by the constant attention you see, and when life returns to normal she does not transition smoothly. I had an actual pain in my right elbow today from holding her all morning. I think I will bust out the assorted baby holsters for tomorrow. Laura has off Thursday. I can play backup. I'd be done for today but it seems she just got her second wind.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Remember the movie "Meet the Fockers"? I believe that Robert De Niro had some kind of baby apporatous (which I will not mention on the blog) that he thought would work for such instances as what you are discribing! Just playing

Mom and Dad said...

sounds like she takes after her daddy...yea!!!YOU....you needed to be held all the time..and this was before they had all the stuff u can buy to hold them so you could still have the use of your hands...so I had to make my own..not pretty but I was able to clean and cook with you attached...been there done that... :)