Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Place For Sticks And Twine


Today I spent most of my time setting up Susie's new iPod, which I'm pissed about already because when I bought a new iPod back like five years ago the biggest one they had was the 120GB. I was told that was as big as they came now and I had no other option. But Susie got the 160GB the other day, so that little turd at the Apple store either lied to me or somebody's got some explaining to do. Add to that the fact that Susie listens to questionable 90's music (Will Smith, Blaque, Ginuwine) and genre-defying chart toppers (Ricky Martin, Dixie Chicks, Marc Anthony). At least she's got some classics in there (CSNY, Joplin, Hendrix, Gaye) to balance it all out. Hi Susie. I'm gonna get you some new music.


Then we spent the rest of the day moving Christmas decor out of the house and finally making space to walk. Laura's is having some severe nesting syndrome (SNS) but the poor bird can't find a tree to put her sticks and twine. I'm working on it. 

Priorities. Music THEN new baby.

No comments: