Tuesday, January 3, 2012

They're Always Doozies

fig6-1

Taking a break from work this morning as it is giving quite a pain in the back of my eyeballs. Reviewing some new truss designs and trying to push along our first job of the year and it's a doozy. They're always doozies.

It is the first really cold day of the winter. Snow is in the air and wind on the ground, I think I should build that cat shelter this weekend. Not many diners showed up for their breakfast. So I have my first construction project of 2012, which is going pretty well so far, two and a third days in. Pleasant day off for Laura yesterday where she did her habitual whirlwind cleansings and soup stewing. Plus Yuula always loves it when she can have Mama home all to herself. She's greedy like that.

DSC_0012 (2)
DSC_0002 (2)

See.

And I know what you're thinking... Where are my "Year End/Best Of" lists for 2011. I'm getting around to it. Had a few hangovers on the playlist and I had to clear them for passage. But that's all behind me and I just need to rank it all BCS style. May have some "bestofs" in other categories as well, but there's no huge hurry. I am still eating Christmas cookies for breakfast.

No comments: