Friday, January 13, 2012

Meet Emily Nielson, My Phone

I put on the same cardigan everyday, one is green and one is grey. Apparently I'm writing a poem about it. That's not what I'm trying to get to here. Actually I lost my train of thought. I was going to have some grandiose statement about knowing your surroundings and the comfort of routine and how that correlates to what I'm about to tell you I discovered this morning is now lost on me because I decided to rhyme. Anyhow...

Did you know our phones have names!? Me neither. (or) Well why didn't you tell me? I was curious about this so I, while lying in bed went on to find my phones identity. And here she is...

photo
Emily Nielson

In the flesh people, my cell phone personified. Not bad, blonde, blue eyes, looks healthy. I don't see any signs of all those times I dropped "her" and the constant poking hasn't left much in the way of facial bruising so, yeah, I'm pretty pleased with Emily.

Would you like to know the name of your phone? Ok. Go to this facebook page and scroll down to the post about this subject and type in the last 4 digits of your phone number like this:

@*[000:0]

Then go back and remove the asterisk and press enter and VOILA! your phone's moniker revealed. Then a fun thing to do is google your phones name and post it up on facebook or your stupid blog or something. Yay!

Oh, and I'm wearing the grey cardigan today.

Eyes: Big Bang Theory
Ears: Dan DeChellis Trio - My Age Of Anxiety

No comments: