Friday, January 6, 2012

Stressed Or Busy, Dancing Is She

DSC_0122

Rough couple of days to end the week. And we never get to say we end the week because weekends aren't our bag, We both work jobs that ignore the weekly work schedule, sometimes a blessing, sometimes a curse. But this week end has come. We have two days off, and tho I may do a little tinkling here and there just to make my Monday less nuts, I think we're gonna kick back. May take the tree down, will watch some football, Laura may have some form of going away party for Bone. Whatever it is it's gonna be enjoyable. We're both a little stressed out, which is quite unlike us, so we're gonna unwind. We've already started. That's the cool thing about having a kid. You can count on them to help you unwind. Every night. Sometimes twice. 

Who am I kidding? I love it.

DSC_0102
DSC_0106

Eyes: Portlandia
Ears: Lucrecia Dalt - Congost

No comments: