Monday, January 2, 2012

The Family Resolute

Yuula has a resolution. To wear ponytails.

DSC_0008

Laura's resolution is basically the family eating healthier and more sit down dinners around the table. I can get down with that. She's off to a good start since she's dubbed today the official start of the homemade soup season.

DSC_0017
mmmmmmmmmmmnmm


I also have a few resolutions.
  1. Eat a lobster
  2. Use the word nigh a lot
  3. Start referring to my office as the observatory
  4. Make a charitable donation
  5. Work on my penmanship

I've already done one of these. You'll never guess which.

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

hmmmm..what kind of soup?

and love the ponytail.. :)

Travis said...

ham/bean
turkey/rice

Mom and Dad said...

hmmmmm..sounds good...making lentil with ham on thur...yummmy in my tummy