Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012: Well... This Is It

People are really starting to take this whole end of the world thing seriously since it turned 2012. Facebook, news television, Laura. I blame the History Channel. It's all a little crazy if you ask me. Not that I don't believe it will happen, which I don't, but even if it does, so what. I welcome a little fire and brimstone or floods and falling skies, whatever version you like. Shake things up a bit. I'm apocalypse ready.


But for those of you who will spend the next 12 months hiding under your dining room table, see if this eases your mind any.




And if that doesn't work, this should.


1 comment:

c said...

If I wasn't high on Nyqil right now, I would sit through both these videos. I LOVE quantum physics. no sarcasm. It's fascinating.