Friday, January 13, 2012

Keep It Going Eleven More

BillRyderJones-IfEli-Manning-Photo1tater_tot_casseroleimagesnow2006-screenshot

I'm having a good year. I've already got more favorite albums in 2012 than there've been days. I finally pulled off that nasty hangnail on my big right toe last night. Little blood, no biggie. My football team is still in the playoffs (for now). Yuula still loves all her presents from Christmas and it's finally snowing here today. Laura's on her way home from work and we're having tater tot casserole for dinner, maybe in front of the TV while we catch up with the new shows we missed all week. Real Time is coming back on tonight and Bill's surprise guest is Herman Cain, oh how I've missed him. That should be entertaining, once I find it online somewhere, because I ain't paying for HBO. I'm not having that good a year. But I can keep this level of happiness up for the next 11 months, because after that... ka-Boom!

That's right, I'm sticking with the Apocalypse thing. It suits me. I don't believe it. I just think it's fun. All year folks. All year.

No comments: