Friday, December 31, 2010

Out With The Green, In With The Blue

1293831956328

I've decided on a New Year's resolution: take better care of my teeth. It's a three step process.
  1. New toothbrush. I got it for Christmas. My old toothbrush I've had for about 6 years now. It is green, but it wasn't always. The new one is blue and is called an Oral-B Pulsar. It pulses. It has an on & off switch. I really like it. It makes me brush nice and slow. I pulled a piece of apple skin that's been in there since Monday.
  2. Floss. Never did it. I think we have some, but for some reason I am very excited about getting some floss going in there. I think I'm gonna find some hidden treasures.
  3. Mouthwash. It's delicious.
So that's all I'm promising to right now. I may think of more as the night goes on. Never been one to make resolutions, or at last follow thru with them. They're usually forgotten by President's Day.

No comments: