Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Homebodies Beget Homebodies

Hey. I'm beat. Tonight we saw first hand how having a baby can impede an evening's plans. We had wanted to head downtown and see the tree, maybe get a warm beverage from the Monkey. But Yuula had other plans. And that's okay, because when it comes down to it I'd've rather been home too. I know how she felt. She's usually fine going grocery shopping or to the Target, but not tonight. Could've been the holiday crowd or the disappointing selection of pajamas pants or maybe it was the bitch who honked the horn of her F350 in my daughters ear because we weren't moving fast enough for her. Don't worry I told her off. I don't like to cuss so close to Christmas but.... she had to know.

On a merrier note, she has been cracking us up today. This morning she said and did some baby standup and tonight she is quite the conversationalist. She just likes being home. Homebodies beget homebodies. The potato doesn't fall far from the couch.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: