Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tomorrow May Be Voidless

Why is it that the week between Christmas and New Years is always this mindless void of time that carries no purpose for my getting out of bed and never has any significant reason in its existence? Today was the ideal specimen. Laura took Yuula to the vet to get some shots in her thighs and then had lunch with the yoga moms. I stayed home and pretended to have things to do. Then when they got home we made pierogies and watched 5 more episodes of Weeds. That's a good show. You should watch it. Maybe it'll add to your void. Tomorrow I think I'll have things to do. Voidless
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

I know you guys live up in them there hills...but you take your baby..my grandbaby to the VETS?..