Sunday, December 19, 2010

All These Christmas Kids

P1240109
Child Wonder at Gifts Under the Tree

Christmas has come at the Villa Krupp. Most of the family is gathered around the tree and now we just watch for grubby paws on the gifts while we wait for the more sleepyheaded faction of the family. In the meantime there's a heated discussion about iPhone vs. Android. I won't participate.

P1240083

Yuula's exhaustion came to a full tilt last night, with the addition of the boys who are just recently of stampeding age, to the girls who 2 out of 3 can screech with the best of them. She enjoyed the show for a brief while but somewhere between the crashing jello plate and the fight over the trike bike, she lost it. These kids are gonna pose a challenge for our little Yuula of the Wood. I took her to the basement for a little suspended swinging and she resumed her normal peaceful nature. Then we did a switcheroo with party animals so that Yuula & I sat quietly in the living room while the ladies swapped pregnancy woes. Another conversation I could add nothing to.

P1240077
P1240095

I can smell pancakes on the table so I gotta go. Laura's got the baby dressed up like a deranged elf. I may not take a picture. I probably will.

No comments: