Thursday, December 30, 2010

Does Baby Like Bok Choy?

Trimmed my whiskers. That's my big accomplishment today. That and adjusting my end of the year best-of list even tho I fear it will have the fate of a typical scroll-by victim that befalls most of my musically geared posts on here. That's ok tho. It's really just for me. And for Laura to see which vinyl she should by me next Christmas time. Love ya baby.

I got no photos taken yet today, and not much has been going on except me holding a baby and feeding a baby and changing a baby. I'm typing this with one finger. Yuula's New Years resolution is to be less dependent and to learn to change her own messy nappy. We're going to the grocery tonight. Might get some photos ops. Maybe I'll put Yuula in with the bok choy. Here she is in her new She & Him onesie. I'm M. Ward and Laura is Zooey. She wishes.

P1240655

I guess I could try and collect some photos for a year-end montage. Wonder if I'll go all out like last years video to music extravaganza. I didn't really follow up with that did I? Maybe I'll pull an all nighter tonight and whip something out. Probably just be a buncha shots of Yuula anyhow. Would that be so bad?

Here's a funny one I found from the Krupp Christmas. Madison is downright old.

1292627716148

She's older than me.

No comments: