Monday, December 13, 2010

Tow Tow Tow! Merry Crash-mas!

1292239617914

First off, yes all is well. No one is hurt, but it would be my luck to be doing a good deed like driving the huge cardboard boxes we've been accumulating from oversized baby products and Christmas packages to the recycling bins at 6am and hit a slick patch, bump off into a ditch and blow a tire. To add to the unfortuosity, I was on the one two mile stretch of road that we get no signal. I thought it best maybe to just wander off into the woods and disappear.

1292241784584

I managed to get hold of a sleeping Laura by sneaking a text message thru just down the road, and she came and got me. We drove to a clear spot and called for the tow and now we're home again, eating oatmeal and a cup of tea to warm up from the soggy damp morning trudge. I did spill raisins all over the floor when i tried to break them up by shaking the box. Today is the day I should've stayed in bed.

1292245837494

No comments: