Thursday, December 2, 2010

Seasonal Shanghai

1291345783187

So far, December's been weird. I found out that Laura used to work at Dunkin Donuts. And she was in the jazz band! I find that hard to believe. We actually got all our Christmas shopping done, so if you haven't told us what you want yet, you're probably getting something that you don't. I'm quite impressed with our ability to shanghai the season like this. Last year Laura was receiving stuff on Christmas Eve. This year she's done. What better time to tell her what I want.

636x460detail_01

This here is a party sweatshirt. The Communist Party anyhow. I love their party favors and how Karl Marx has a lampshade on his head. He would!


This here would be a full out family affair, and actually anyone else who wanted to get involved would be welcome. Laura's been dismissing my threats to force everyone to wear these on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning, and maybe the 26th, but I can see no other way to celebrate the holiday in supreme style. I have the stocking cap already. It's a missing puzzle piece. And it's gotta have the original classic butt-flap and not those new fancy button up butt holes. Everyone's gotta feel that at any moment my buttocks could be wholly visible. That's the frigin point! I feel I may be going solo on this one.


9780292726499

Photos of the homeless with words by Tom Waits. Does it come on audiobooks?


ldc443

That's an Lp folks. 2011 will be the year.


Now I can just sit back and wait for boxes to arrive and then wrap 'em up. Gotta get a tree this weekend tho. Gotta make room for it.


Here's Yuula as a reindeer.

1291323583881

No comments: