Friday, December 3, 2010

Looking Good 2011

Help me choose my daily motivator for the new year.

AAAADETt4XwAAAAAAQSpcw
This is the front runner, an obvious inspiration to me, something to strive for, a reason for me to wake every morn and not ever pick up a razor. Laura will thank me when I look like these dudes.

NunsHavingFunCalendar2011
This is a great idea. Not since the Flying Nun have nuns been so human. Praise God. And yes Mom, I saw this on Ellen.

betty_white_calendar_2011
This is an even better idea. Not since Match Game '74 has Betty White been so human. Praise Allah.

201100002797
Eadweard Muybridge was an international celebrity in 1878 when he produced a series of photographs that settled the question of whether a horse has all four hooves off the ground at the same time while galloping. The study was inconclusive.

201100004781
What it says.

201100012195
12 months of shirtless men with designs shaved into their bodyhair. We got a shamrock, the Star of David & a Christmas Tree. Each page is accompanied by bizarrely helpful grooming tips. This is in the running.

Goatsintrees1ghjgjmhjm_thumb
Also saw this on Ellen, and is surprisingly less entertaining than it initially seems it would be. Just goats in trees.

201100007926
Photos of tennis players from the 1800's. I can't imagine anyone buying this. If you see someone with it you should probably rip it down.

TSA
Frisk-y. Ha! Get it?

51KhOEGjxXL._SL500_AA300_
Laugh all you want, but this has some of the best photos of the group. Good lighting and subject matter. A real piece of art. I may buy this just to support the effort.

201100010396
Magical.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

ahhh..but did you also she the Nuns in trees on Ellen....