Sunday, May 30, 2010

Working For The Week

We built her a cage. Please don't feed the animals.

IMAG0381

The past week work has actually been quite the good time. The crew has been widdled down and everyone seems to have been relieved of some excess weight. Now it's just good times and hijinks, when we can navigate the waters of the demon with caution.... don't worry about it.

IMAG0393

It helps when I have a delicious meal waiting for me.

Probably my favorite moment of the workweek came during lunch on Friday when we spotted Coralys checking her facebook and I used my eagle eye vision to check out her profile photo and noticed something peculiar. After closer inspection I realized it was what I thought it was. Now, most people try to make their facebook photos the very best representation of themselves that they can. Maybe the photo is a few years old when they were thinner & younger. Maybe it's that one photo that caught you in the right light from the right angle. Maybe it's one that you had your friend photoshop until you looked amazing. Coralys on the other hand, her only requirement was that there was a toilet bowl in the photo. And a toilet bowl with the lid up. I laughed for the rest of the day.

No comments: