Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fantasick Impossibliss

This has been a weird couple of days. I've been pretty beat not being able to catch up on any sleep this weekend. I need at least one morning where I don't wake up before 5am to function properly. We even missed Lost because we were both so tired. I'm looking forward to this Saturday. A break is waiting. Altho the grass is somehow quite tall again. Damned dandelions.

IMAG0349

We got rookie hazing this week. New guys fill the hazardous waste drums. That's my crew Tonya and Broccoli Rob. Oh delicious toluene diisocyanate. But don't worry. We wore these awesome Ghostbuster suits, which complemented my new hair cut quite well because people think I look like Bill Murray. Not sure if that's a compliment or what.

IMAG0351

We got rid of a bunch of bulk. Laura drove the truck to the municipal building and pregnant lady didn't even have to leave the drivers seat. We got connections. But now the pool is officially gone, along with rogue toilet and other random knick-knacks.

IMAG0356

Today was company picnic day. It seemed last minute, but I didn't mind the 2 hour break in the middle of the day for 12-foot hoagies and a little macaroni salad. Dudes brought guitars and bongos for some musical entertainment, and, well, things went down. Ryan's a cool dude but I'm concerned about him getting whiplash.

IMAG0353

Oh! and I got my own stamper. Cue music......... "Movin' on up! To the east side."

Everything came together when I stumbled upon a new Most Serene Republic album that just popped out this week. Those sneaky sneaks! Tomorrow's drive will be a good one me thinks.



Eyes: Family Guy
Ears: Broken Social Scene - Forced To Love

No comments: