Sunday, May 9, 2010

Moms, The Freak & The Letter J

Happy Mother's Day Moms & Moms-To-Be!

This mom had to work today, hopefully the for the last time. She was in high spirits this morning, but I'm thinking that was because of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I packed her a delicious lunch that weighted about 17 pounds, and it'll probably be gone before noon. Hey, it's Mother's Day. Let them eat.

Mets play their final game with the Giants today. They got their ace, everybody's ace, Tim Lincecum pitching. We got Oliver Perez. Advantage: San Francisco. Big advantage. They call him "the Freak". I don't know that I will watch. It could be ugly. But the Mets have won their last 8 or 9 at CitiField so... maybe they'll be really pushing for it. Protect that home turf. I think if they can at least get a couple runs across they'll have a chance. If the Giants put up 3 or 4, I may switch back the the Law & Order marathon.

Today is also about cataloging some more of the collection. I finished the letter "I" yesterday, but that was an easy 611 folders. "J" is 960. You don't even wanna know about the "M"s. We're talking over 3,000. You have no idea what I'm talking about...

PS - I got the fire going!

Eyes: Lost, "The Candidate"
Ears: Phosphorescent - I Don't Care If There's Cursing

No comments: