Sunday, December 16, 2007

NFL Games Of Note

Spy Vs Spy, Spygate, The Return Of Belichik, call it what you want, but neither the coaches hatred for one another nor the impending doom of burial by snow drift could make this game even relatively watchable. The whole 16-0 thing, yeah that's getting pretty boring.

Hey Kitna, that whole winning ten games thing looks pretty pathetic now doesn't it. Man, that must be really embarassing for you, the whole guarantee thing. I bet you feel so stupid.

I like the guy, but Romo can't be the hero quarterback AND go home with Jessica Simpson in one day. The Eagles made you look extremely vulnerable, but hey, chicks dig that. McNabb had a decent game, but it won't keep him in Philly.

Congratulations Miami. You're 1-13.
Congratulations Ravens. You officially stink.

This is how I like football, neck deep in snow, but what kinda score is 8-0?

I'm not sure why I root for this team. C'mon Giants, first the Mets have a complete breakdown and now it looks like you may follow in their footsteps. I can't take that right now man.

No comments: