Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Christmas Miracle

Hello All. Its me. You haven't heard from me in months, so this is a true Christmas Miracle.

Today has been a great day full of food, jingle jangles, and presents! We got to sleep in this morning and awoke to the most beautiful smell of eggs golden rod (which I thought was Travis being a stinky boy). Its a true Estler delicacy and quite delicious.

We started opening gifts around 1 or so and this is what Santa Claus brought me:

A robe, slippers, gloves, mittens, a scarf, 2 hats, a cozy ice scraper (I think Travis got this for him so he can sleep in now), 2 red & 1 blue sweaters, sweat pants, 3 white sweaters, Everyday Italian Cookbook, Pit (The Game), Semi Homemade with Sandra Lee Cookbook, olives, a brown sweater, beef jerky, mango infusion rum, socks, 2 jackets, wine glasses, sunglasses, a cabernet sauvignon, a Kenneth Cole watch, an ionic fabric steamer, Sketchers snow boots, and my favorite, a Shelli Segal coat!

p1060311

Hope you all had a amazing Christmas too! Happy New Year and I'll see ya in six months.

No comments: