Sunday, December 16, 2007

<3 Clemens -N- Pettitte 4-Eva! <3


I'm interested to find out if Roger Clemens sticks to his guns after his lapdog Andy Pettitte has come clean on the steroids beef. I can imagine the phone conversation they had the other night:

Roger: Now you listen here Cubby, you're not gonna say a word to any of those reporters about all those times I had you stick those needles in my @#$. You hear me!?

Andy: But Woger, I'm scared.

Roger: Buck up kiddo. If we're lucky it'll take them 4 years to finally file any charges on us & I can go on making $18 million off that dwindling geriatric & his idiot sons for lobbing some balls and playing golf.

Andy: But Woger my belly hurts & my hair is still falling out. You said it would stop but-

Roger: Now listen hear you lily livered nance, you will keep your mouth shut or I will keep it shut for you. I got too much riding on this. AT&T is already trying to pull out of my endorsement deal. Andrew, don't make me tell everyone about that time on the road back when we were with the 'Stros.

Andy: (sobbing) No Woger! You said it was our secret and you'd take it to the grave! I hate you! I HATE YOU! (drops the phone and runs away)...

...or something like that.

No comments: