Friday, December 21, 2007

The Goose Is Getting Fat

Please pardon my recent absence from the post. I had it going for awhile there, double posting every day, sometimes triple, but the past few days have been all about the mad rush to pick all the family Christmas gifts. We do this thing where one of us (me) collect ideas for everyone for gifts via email, I accumulate these lists and amass them into one, what I like to call, "Master Christmas List", and send that out. Of course there were delays and all this was not accomplished til this week, so the race was on. And I have say, I think we won. I know my parents went out today, Tyler & Melissa are going this weekend, & Danielle & Vic aren't going til they're in town, ON CHRISTMAS EVE!. Crazy people. But we were wrapping gifts last night. Ready to go under the tree. Still more to do but...not tonight.

Tonight we're heading into the Village to hang out with Greg. Probably grab a bite to eat, take in a jazz club, who knows. Then tomorrow is, well, it's a surprise so, I ain't saying. Coming home on Sunday, Fran's gotta work and I have ALOT more to do to be ready for the 25th. Little things here & there, lotsa wrapping. I'm expecting a few things in the mail soon. Cmon USPS.

We have been keeping up the holiday spirit;

dscn7575
hanging wreaths,

dscn7544
decorating the backyard,

dscn7615
and wrapping gifts.

We'll post on our tree hunt Sunday or Monday. Can't be much later on that one.

No comments: