Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Product 19

Since we're talking about cereal: Can someone please tell me where all the frigin 19 went? I love this stuff. Granted I can't eat it every day, I'm not a garbage disposal, but something about its bitter flakey goodness... Check it...
  • milled corn & defatted wheat germ, who doesn't want that?
  • folic acid, delicious
  • traces of soybean, traces of Heaven
  • alpha tocopherol acetate, what breakfast is complete without some of that?!

I really do love the stuff tho. And I haven't been able to find it in any of the grocery stores within like a 100 mile radius of where we live. Seriously. If you happen to be in your local grocers cereal aisle and see a lowly box of Product 19 sitting there gathering dust, pick it up for me. I'll pay for shipping and everything. This world's going down the tubes, man.


Damn you Lucky!

No comments: