Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mirror/Dash For X/Mas

I found what I wanna get the wifeling for Christmas!

Last year I surprised her with a coat she had formerly thought to be extinct, and that went over very well sooooooo, I figured I'd follow suit [or coat (pun intended)] this year and buy her a fancy new style-awesome jacket.

And I found it.
I like it. I think she will too. And the best part is it's designed by Kim Gordons new clothing line Mirror/Dash. What's that? You don't know who Kim Gordon is. Front woman and bass player for the seminal band that is responsible for underground & modern music as we know it today? For shame. You shall not be allowed to look in Frans direction while the coat is on her person.

Before you get all crazy on me about giving away the holiday surprise on here, don't worry. She don't read this. Besides, I ain't got the $415 bills it'll cost me. Thought that counts.

No comments: