Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bits & Bobs

Bloody hell!

Quite chuffed with holiday so far. I had my collywobbles but most of the work is done and now I've time to cotch. If I'm a jammy dodger I won't need more than a deep sea diver to have off. I'll give it some rice since I'm away from my ginger and all.

IMG_0668

Love these nutters. They're legend, even if they do have a bell on every tooth. I swore I given them the habdabs but with session this afto blokes were righted and got a baldy notion. They were quite daft and acting mental, away with the mixer, but you can't get naffed when they got more heart than soft mick. Had to hang cause of some Crawley chavs but got on right quick.

IMG_0637

Afterwards we headed over to Kim & Marks, who had all mod cons and treated us to a right brill knees-up. We got down to our Alans, widdled into the steamer and got right pissed. Played spoons, very book, and had a good laugh at blokes in Cohesion. Nights like that are rare as hen's teeth.

IMG_0640
IMG_0661

Tonight I got to put on my trousers and almond rocks as we got off to King's Head for roast dinner with Jon & Michelles mates. Long Shadow and hunters chicken delight. Some good bits about weeks end as well.

IMG_0678
IMG_0680

Came home bevvied for a pint, dragged myself up the apples & pears and off to my bedsit to cop some zeds. Still gotta scrub me gnashers. Morrow I'll up round half nine & off to London. I'm a touch racked-up. Don't wanna end up a bat on a sticky wicket but no sense mucking about the flat.

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just dropping by to say hi

Travis said...

hi