Thursday, November 13, 2008

A New & Improved Miami

Back from Miami. Actually got back Monday. Today's Thursday. Told you it takes me a long time to recover from going there. This time be no exception.

The weekend was somewhat different from my usual hum-drum visits to the sunshine state. This time there was a new director, a new convention, a new bed in a new house every night, and a new baby. Alot to cram into 3 days.

Let's start with Chayce.

IMG_0121

Aprils baby boy Chayce. Probably one of the most well behaved babies I know, but I don't know too many so.... but he is damn cute. Seems like everyone I know is having a baby nowadays. It's one of those "getting older" quotas everyone seems to fill. April & Marcos are so happy & they're great with him; shocker. Happy family of three.

I was happy as always to see Daniel. Here we are hugging hello at the airport.

IMG_0149

Daniel has taken over Braddock so that's exciting. I been helping him out with his show this season. We decided on using Radiohead music. I think it could be very cool. Let's see how it turns out. The team was their normal rowdy selves. They learned a nice chunk o' work to 'Where Bluebirds Fly' Friday & Saturday out in the blistering heat, and Marc is down staging it this weekend. Coming together.

IMG_0164

Sunday morning came. We were at Aprils so she made us a delicious breakfast, as is tradition there.

IMG_0186

Michael had asked me to participate in his Project Spin convention, and that went off really well. Lots of kids, lots of spinning and dancing, and a little surprise performance by Amanda Taes Focal Point dancers. Pretty awesome. Makes me wish I kept my jazz shoes.

IMG_0205

Project Spin 2008
IMG_0211

No comments: