Saturday, November 15, 2008

'Bout 2 Git Bizzy

Yeah sometimes I dabble in ebonics. Wut ov it?

But seriously folks, I am about to get busy. Not busy like a DJ on the turntables or a rapper on the mic who rocks the mic right. Just good ol' fashioned busy. This may be one of the busiest November/Decembers in recollection. I just got back from Miami, and I got a few days here, but then I go, and hopefully by the time Christmas rolls around I will be welcoming those tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy, O tidings of comfort and joy.

Breaking it down

  • Nov. 21-23 in Philadelphia
  • Nov. 27 Thanksgiving in NJ
  • Nov. 28-Dec. 3 London
  • Dec. 4-8 Xmas in Georgia
  • Dec. 11-14 in Miami
  • Dec. 18-21 in Alabama
  • Dec. 24 & 25 CHRISTMAS!!
  • Dec. 26-28 back to Miami
I should just set up a bed at the airport terminal.


Add to this, pretty much every Tuesday & Thursday I'm in town I'll be over at ESHS doing my thing. Hope I make it. Eggnog & yule logs can't come fast enough.

No comments: