Monday, January 18, 2010

Good Mood Day

IMG_1666

We wake up with animals all over us every morning. Sometimes earlier than morning. It's usually little Fawsja or Obladi, or sometimes it's Alps who is humongous. This morning it was Gabukobiwe. They were all in there somewhere tho. That's gonna have to change real soon.

IMG_1663

I was gone all weekend. Short weekend tho. Saturday morning to Sunday evening with 6 hours of drive time in there.

IMG_1576

The gang did well and I think I may have broken my previous record for amount staged in one weekend, but I can only take so much credit. Be back next weekend to finish it off and start to clean it up, because it is a mess. Oh is it a mess.

IMG_1580
IMG_1645

Got home last night to catch the last couple minutes of the Jets/Chargers game. I was listening on the radio but I must drive thru some kinda of Bermuda triangle area because every 10 minutes my radio became nothing but intense static and I had to search the airwaves for another station carrying the broadcast. Annoying only because every time I got back to the game I had missed an interception or the score had changed, but I expected to miss the game so... something's better than nothing. Hope I'll be so lucky next weekend. And I'm not gonna even talk about who I want to win for fear of jinxing it. If you know me, you know.

IMG_1650

But it was all good because I came home to a rested wife, some Manwiches and some delicious blueberry themed dessert. Followed by my previously mentioned night of kitten cuddling, how could I not be in a good mood today.

No comments: